Monday, February 11, 2013

My Fitness Pal App!

Omg I am so behind the times lately! So in the journey to lose weight my girlfriend, Jenna told me about My Fitness Pal App?? You can find it here or you can search for it on your IPHONE.

Have you guys heard about it? Holy Canoodles! Ditch that journal, pen, paper, receipt, parking ticket, WHATEEEVVERRR you Were Using to track your sweat, tears, and munchies with!

Holy Grail of all Apps. It's so easy a cave man can do it!

And best of all it's FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I downloaded the app and and you just enter the normal crap you don't want anyone else to know, like height & weight (be truthful!)

It has entries for each day for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, cardio, weights, etc and the best thing is that almost all of my foods ( I used to eat - THANKS my fitness pal App for ruining my food obsession) are already in the app, with all the nutrition information.

So the best thing it did for me was Slap me Back into Reality - like Yeah you Really HAVE to go to the GYM today and NO you Really can't eat that brownie with your daughter...$%$!

The journey continues...one day - I will be able to wear all those clothes I space vac'd, lol.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment